Thousands upon thousands of Americans flock to the Nation’s Capital today, January 27, 2017 to remember the more than 55 million Americans who have been lost to abortion. We march to remember the moms and dads who have suffered from the pain of abortion. We march with the vision of a culture of life, one where every child is welcomed into life, and protected by law.
LIVE STREAMING OF THE EVENT:
11:45 a.m. Musical Opening with Transform DJs
12:00 p.m. Rally Program
1:00 p.m. March up Constitution Avenue to Supreme Court and Capitol Building
3:00 p.m. Silent No More testimonies outside U.S. Supreme Court
3:30 p.m. Visit your Representative or Senator to advocate for life
- Kellyanne Conway, Senior Counselor to President Trump.
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York City.
- Benjamin Watson, Tight End for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Abby Johnson, Former Planned Parenthood Director and founder of “And Then There Were None”.
- Karyme Lozano, Mexican telenovela star.
- Eric Metaxas, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author and host of The Eric Metaxas Show.
- Bishop Vincent Mathews Jr., President at Church of God In Christ World Missions.
- Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA).
- Rep. Mia Love (R-UT).
- Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ).
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]